With so many different skincare bloggers on the web it can be hard to narrow down the informative, interesting and reliable blogs! We have put together a list of 6 of our current favourite skin care bloggers. Hopefully you'll find a couple of favourites too!
- Gritty Pritty is an online magazine that is released quarterly. The site is packed with quality content, especially when it comes to skincare! They cover all different topics and mention skincare lines to suit all different concerns and budgets. When it comes to layout and navigation there is nothing to flaw. Beautiful images, simple grid layout and loads of articles. Definitely worth a look!
- The newly established blog for Methode Brigitte Kettner Skincare is promising and is one to watch out for. The MBK skin care line differs from conventional cosmeceutical products in that it is a holistic wellness range that has science and over 25 years of research behind it. Keep an eye on this blog for more educational and interesting posts!
- The Plastic Diaries is more than just your typical beauty blogger. With various different blog topics skincare obviously stuck out to us! The site lists a lot of products with detailed reviews. The blog site has noteable affiliates too! Check it out every one.
- Simon’s blog, the Skin Care Obsessive is another one out watch out for! Informative, direct and straight to the point articles with no mumbling! Also features heaps of product reviews if you’re sitting on the fence about any products.
The Best Blog is another favourite of ours as the layout is so simple and chic! Simple to read and covers a wide variety of skin care topics and products. Ling, the author, has been blogging since 2004 so her blog style has well and truly been established and great! She is also based in Australia and a proud mum too.
- Gary Pepper Girl, aka Nicole Warne’s blog is AMAZING. Stunning imagery and as well as a range of blog posts that differ to just skin care. You’ll feel glamorous and luxurious through only just scrolling through her posts!