At Eden Spa we’re dedicated to providing our customers with award-winning spa treatments and beauty services that’ll transform their wellness and enhance their natural features in the best possible way. Our aim is to ensure that each and every one of our customers leave our salon feeling and looking fabulous.
Feather touch brows is fast becoming one of our most requested treatments, and we couldn’t be more excited to bring this revolutionary treatment to our customers in Sydney.+ Read More
If you’re tired of filling in your brows on a daily basis and you’re looking for a way to complement the structure of your face while maintaining a natural looking brow, this is the answer.
There are many reasons as to why microblading eyebrows have become extremely popular. The treatment provides a range of benefits over other eyebrow treatments. In addition to saving you time each morning as you won’t have to fill in your brows any more, the following are some of the other benefits of choosing microblading;
Enhances Your Eyebrows and Compliments the Shape of Your Face. The best thing about microblading is that the shape of your face and other natural features will be taken into consideration and your final look and the shape of your new brows will be designed to compliment your face.
- You Won’t Have to Fill in Your Brows. As the microblading solutions is semi-permanent you won’t have to worry about filling in your eyebrows every day. And, if you have sparse or non-existent brows that require a large amount of work to draw on each day, microblading can save you time as well as money spent on purchasing eyebrow beauty products.
- Long-Term Solution. Other than a few minor touch-ups, microblading can last between 12-18 months, meaning you won’t have to spend large amounts of money on short-term procedures.
Microblading Eyebrows Treatment at Eden Spa
At Eden Spa we’re committed to providing our clients with the best eyebrow feathering in Sydney. We take the time to get to know our customers and understand what we need to do to provide a phenomenal feather brows result for every client.
Our process allows us to work on the shape of your brows and ensure you’re happy with them before we get started. When you choose Eden Spa, the following is the steps that we follow:
- Consult. Firstly, you will meet with one of our trained technicians who will draw your eyebrows on with pencil to decide what eyebrow shape is going to suit your face. Our experts will consider your decision on the matter as well as considering the measurements of your face and natural shape of your brows.
- Numbing. The area surrounding your brows will then be numbed with cream and further topical anaesthetics will be used to minimise the pain experienced in the procedure.
- Mixing. Our specialists will then create a pigment that matches the colour of your brows, so that the microblading hairs fade flawlessly with the hairs on your eyebrows.
- Touch-Up. After your first microblading session it is best to touch-up your eyebrows 4 weeks after your initial appointment as healing can reduce the colour of the pigment.
If you’re ready to take the first step to getting flawless eyebrows, just get in touch with us today and let’s talk more about how our microblading treatment can help you get the brows you’ve always wanted. Alternatively, feel free to use our online booking system to get your appointment scheduled for a day and time that suits you.- Read Less