Are you looking for a hairdresser in Smeaton Grange that’s experienced, skilled and willing to work with you to get the hair colour and style you’ve always wanted? If yes, you’ve found us! We’re Eden Spa and we’ve got a team of some of the best hairdressers in all of Australia.
Our entire team is committed to providing a superior-standard of service for every customer that walks through our doors so whether you book a haircut/colour/treatment with us, you can rest assured that our staff are masters at their craft.
Our range of hairdressing treatments include:
- Balayage (Starts with a colour consultation and welcome scalp massage followed by the colouring of the hair which is then washed, treated with intensely nourishing hair products, blow dried and finished off)
- Full-Head of Foils (Starts with a colour consultation and welcome scalp massage followed by the colouring of the hair which is then washed, treated, blow dried and finished off)
- Half-Head of Foils (Starts with a colour consultation and welcome scalp massage followed by the colouring of the hair which is then washed, treated, blow dried and finished off)
- Hair Colour/Tint (Starts with a colour consultation and welcome scalp massage followed by the colouring of the hair which is then washed, treated, blow dried and finished off)
- Regrowth Tint (Colour is created to match the pigment of the mid-lengths of your hair and then applied)
- Colour Correction
- Keratin Treatment (Smoothing treatment that prevents frizz and uneven textures)
- Styling (Includes wash and curls)
- Upstyling (Includes wash and up styling)
- Intensive Hair Treatment (Hair treatment mask that nourishes dry, brittle, sun-exposed or colour damaged hair as well as nourishing hair damaged by day-to-day wear and tear)
Why Should You Choose Eden Spa?
The science of hair is a tricky art to master as everybody has his or her own unique hair texture, style and preferences that need to be accounted for by the hairdresser. The difference between an ok and a show-stopping hairstyle is noticeable so it’s important to take some time to find the right stylist that will give you a premium-quality cut, colour and treatment every time you book an appointment.
Coming to see a hairdresser in Smeaton Grange at Eden Spa will be the best decision you’ll every make for your hair for all of the following reasons;
- We Use Premium-Quality Products. Our customers can have a much more luxurious experience when visiting our salon as we only use the best quality products from one of the most trusted names in the hairdressing world. That name is, of course, Kevin Murphy.
- A Tailored Solution. As you build a relationship with your stylist, you’ll be able to take greater advantage of their knowledge and expertise. And, as our stylists will get to know you, they’ll be able to implement different methods of colouring and styling etc. that work best on you to achieve your desired result.
- Expert Consultations. If you’re unsure about what kind of hairstyle or colour would best suit you, why not call into the salon to see us? We’d be delighted to talk you through your options and work out a plan that will leave you feeling and looking fabulous after your appointment with us.
So, if you’re looking for tailored and professional hairdressing solutions, then secure an appointment with us through our online booking form. Or, if you need more information about our services you can call or send us an online enquiry form with your questions and one of our helpful team members will get back to you as soon as possible.Read Less
Begins with a colour consultation & welcome scalp massage at the chair. Rejuvenate your hair with balayage application, along with a wash, intensive treatment, cut, blow dry & finishing off.
Full Head of Foils
Half Head of Foils
Colour application which will match the colour/tone on mid lengths of hair.
If you want to fix a badly applied colour, a build up of colours applied at home or if you are simply wishing to change from a dark hair colour to a much lighter one, our Colour Correction Service is for you.
Blow Dry Bar
Hair smoothening process that eliminates any frizz and uneven texture.