The Hydrafacial is a non-invasive treatment with no down time although, it is super important to follow our aftercare results to ensure you receive optimum results.
- Try not to touch or pick at your skin. You have just received a deep cleanse on the skin and picking or touching may cause irritation.
- Avoid exercising for the remainder of the day after your treatment. The excess heat and sweat may be overbearing to your skin which can lead to infection, extended redness or an adverse reaction.
- Gently and carefully cleanse when you’re washing your skin so you don’t disrupt your skin barrier. We recommend the Organic Rituals Aloe Cream Cleanser as it is super gentle and nourishing on even the most sensitive skins.
- Avoid at-home treatments for the next few days. This includes peels, retinol or anything with salicylic acid as they might irritate the skin.
- Limit your exposure to the sun. Unless you’ve lathered yourself in SPF and are wearing a hat, it’s best to avoid the sun where you can. At this time, your skin is quite sensitive to the skin. Always wear an SPF daily, even inside. We recommend using a 50+ SPF, our top pic is the Mesoestetic Sunscreen.
- Avoid any laser or waxing treatments on the face for the next week. These treatments exfoliate the skin and overdoing it may disrupt your results.
- Rebook! It is recommended to rebook every 2 weeks for 3 treatments, to allow for the best HydraFacial results.
Haven't experienced a HydraFacial with us before or perhaps you need to rebook your next treatment? Click here to secure an appointment with us!