Facial Treatment Sydney
Enhance your Facial Treatment with us, with our range of additional result boosting services. View here.
Creme de la Creme Facial 90min $189
Does your face need an overhaul? Has it been over 6 months since your last facial? This facial is ideal for clients wishing to remove a build up of dead skin cells, re boost hydration back in to their lifeless skin while brightening and restoring dull skin. Includes a microdermabrasion, enzyme or pre forte peel, peel off mask, face, hand, arm + foot massage, with eye treatment.
60 minute spa facial $120
Enjoy a relaxing Signature Facial customised for your skin type. Your therapist will customise your facial to suit your skin conditions and concerns. During your facial enjoy a relaxing hand, neck and shoulder massage.
Microdermabrasion Facial 45min $99
Microdermabrasion is a light exfoliating treatment ideal for clients after a brightening effect. It also assists with blackheads and uneven skin types.
Dr Spiller Restoration Facial 60mins $149
A beautiful facial ideal for clients concerned with ageing. Includes a hand, arm & foot massage.
30 Minute Spa Facial $80
Perfect for time poor clients who need a boost of hydration. Includes double cleanse, exfoliation, treatment mask & creams.
Teenage Facial 30min $59
Designed for teenagers struggling with acne skin along with large pores + black heads. Must be 17 years and younger.
Mini Peeling Facial 25min $79
Natural Herbal Peeling Facial stimulates the cell renewal cycle while targeting acne, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
Mini Pick Me Up Facial 20min $39
Want results minus all the fluff? Experience our result driven 20 min facial that will target acne breakouts, broken capillaries, uneven and dry skin.Read More
Your skin can take a beating every day from make-up, the climate, pollution and sun exposure. And while many of these external factors cannot be avoided, that still doesn’t mean your skin has to suffer. These factors can cause dryness, irritation, redness and signs of premature aging in your skin so it’s essential that you do your best to minimise the damage. One sure way of doing just that is by calling into see us for a rejuvenating facial here at Eden Spa.
We offer some of the best facial treatments in Sydney that are designed to target problematic damage points on your face, therefore restoring the natural suppleness and strength of your skin.
Everybody’s skin is different which means every person will have different problems regarding the condition of their skin. We totally understand that here at Eden Spa and we’ve designed our treatments to cater for all kinds of skin types and problem areas.
Our range of facials include:
- Crème de la Crème Facial 90 Minute Session ($189)
- Collagen Induction Facial 60 Minute Session ($320)
- Spa Facial 60 Minute Session ($120)
- Dr Spiller Restoration Facial 60 Minute Session ($149)
- Skinovations Herbal Peel Facial 45 Minute Session ($299)
- Microdermabrasion Facial 45 Minute Session ($99)
- Express Collagen Induction Facial 30 Minute Session ($199)
- 30 Minute Spa Facial ($75)
- Teenage Facial 30 Minute Session ($59)
- Anti-Aging RF Facial 30 Minute Session ($75)
- Mini Peeling Facial 25 Minute Session ($79)
- Mini Pick Me Up Facial 20 Minute Session ($39)
The Advantages Of Calling into see us for a Facial
Taking care of your skin can provide you with so many benefits when it comes to the health of your skin and your confidence in general. The following are just some of the ways in which a facial can help to keep your skin in tip top condition:
- Deeply Cleansing. A facial can reach deeper layers of your skin, therefore clearing out toxins, oil build-up, and dirt that is trapped in your skin. Facials can unclog pores too, making your skin much smoother and more susceptible to the effects of your skincare products.
- Prevents Premature Aging. As facials can help repair damage to the skin and certain treatments can enhance the production of collagen, the fine lines and wrinkles on your face can appear reduced.
- Rejuvenates the Skin. If your skin is looking dull and tired, a facial can help to smooth out your skin and give it a healthy glow while balancing your complexion.
- Relaxing. Your skin will be slowly massaged throughout the facial, which will stimulate the muscles across your face and relax you in the process.
There are many benefits to treating yourself to a facial on a regular basis and we’d love to have the opportunity to help you enjoy all of those benefits. For more info on what would be the best facial treatment in Sydney for your particular skin type, just get in touch with us today as we’d love to help you.Read Less
Skinnovations Herbal Peel $299
Would you like NEW Skin in 5 days? Using only natural pure herbs including silica and horsetail, your skins renewal cycle is sped up, bringing through old skin cells over a period of 5 days. Ideal for acne, acne scarring, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
Deluxe Collagen Induction Facial 60min $320
Treatment Includes Skin Needling with the Dermapen 3, plus complimentary Hyaluronic Mask & 20min LED Light Therapy.
Express Collagen Induction Facial 30min $199
Skin Needling with the Dermapen 3. The Dermapen 3 is a revolutionary micro needling device which tightens, lifts and rejuvenates the skin. The Dermapen 3 is the latest and most advanced model available today. Benefits include visibly improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, surgical, acne and trauma scars, stretch marks and pigmentation.