This website is operated by Eden Spa of 1/120 Argyle St Camden 2570, NSW Australia. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Eden Spa. Eden Spa offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or items which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product/service descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
USER COMMENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICIES:
All treatment specific Gift Vouchers will say the dollar amount of the treatment, rather than the name of treatment. This is due to new Gift Voucher laws - As Gift Vouchers are now valid for three years, there is the possibility that the specific treatment may change price or no longer be offered within a 3 year period. Hence, the dollar value is on the treatment specific Gift Voucher, so it is still valid should this arise.
- "Gift Certificates", "Gift Vouchers", "GV", "Gift Card" & "Vouchers" all mean the same.
- Gift Vouchers are ONLY valid towards Eden Spa Spa services and excludes Retail Products
- As of 31st March 2018, your Gift Voucher is only redeemable and valid within 3 years of the purchase date.
- After 1 year has passed, you will not be able to book in for treatments on a Saturday. You must then book treatments within Monday to Friday.
- We do not extend Gift Vouchers past their expiry date.
- To redeem your Gift Voucher you must present it at the time of your appointment, and quote it when booking the appointment, otherwise we will not be able to hold the booking for you.
- You cannot redeem your Gift Certificate for cash.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, so please make sure you store it somewhere safe as they are treated as a cash transaction.
- A Gift Certificate number & Credit Card details must be provided at the time of booking in order to hold the booking.
- Please specify if you are using a Gift Certificate when booking a treatment otherwise Credit Card Payment will apply.
- In the case of a price increase, Gift Voucher holders will be asked to pay the additional balance of the service received.
A 50% booking fee (BF) is required for any Treatment at Eden Spa. This is not refundable and our standard cancellation policy applies to this. Any Treatments on the same day will be charged at the time of Booking.
Your appointment is especially reserved for you. Arriving late will limit the time of your treatment so that the next guest is not delayed. We require 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule appointments. Cancellations made within 48 hours will incur a 50% cancellation fee and within 24 hours failure to attend appointments will result in gift vouchers becoming void and 100% charges made to your credit card. Rescheduled appointments on the same day is subject to availability and will be charged if not possible. A ‘no show’ appointment will automatically incur 100% of the treatment charge or loss of your gift voucher as it will become void.
For 3 people or greater, Group bookings and venue hire we require a 50% deposit at time of booking and is non-refundable. Spa Packages require a 50% deposit at time of booking and is non-refundable. We are more than happy to try and re accommodate where possible. Please contact our reception team on 02 4655 2113 if you require additional information or would like to change your treatment time.
On some occasions your appointment time could vary slightly on the day, we have the right to alter this time, Eden Spa will advise you by calling firstly of the slight change in time, so we ask that you have your phone active on the day and prior days in case of a change to your treatment time.
- Once a Hens or social group Booking has been paid (either deposit or full payment) there will not be any refund or postponed treatments given.
- No appointment is considering confirmed until we receive a 50% deposit or valid gift voucher code.
- Appointments are confirmed via text message, this email can be sent at any stage at least 48 hours prior to the appointment, no other text message will be sent.
- Any Damages on site caused by a client will be charged to their credit card.
- While we endeavor to keep the web site and price lists up to date, management reserves the right to change treatments and prices from time to time without notice.
- In the interest of our clients prior to any treatments a consultation form must be completed. Please disclose any medical condition, injuries and/or prescription medication you are taking as some services and/or products may be contra-indicated.
- In the interest of other spa guests, please turn mobile phones off or to silent and leave in your locker if one is provided. No phone conversations should take place in the Day Spa environment.
- Please leave valuables at home as we take no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- We take no responsibility for damage or loss to any valuables, items or your clothing. Bring/wear valuable items at your own risk as we are not responsible for any damage occurred.
- All Appointments will require credit card details in order to hold the booking.
- When booking, re-scheduling or cancelling appointments we require 48 hours’ notice. Cancellations made within 48 hours will incur a 50% cancellation fee and within 24 hours failure to attend appointments will result in gift vouchers becoming void and charges made to your credit card.
- We accept payments by Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard and Cash. A surcharge applies to any Credit Card.
- Please note not all of our treatments are available every day please call to verify your specific Treatment required.
- If a no shows occurs on the day no refund or reschedule treatment will be permissable.
- Eden Spa has the right to move or change appointment times and give the client notice of the change by agreement.
- Payments by C/Card to be in person or approved 4 days prior over the phone.
- A Gift Certificate number & Credit Card details must be provided at the time of booking in order to hold the booking.
NO CHILD POLICY
No entry of Children and Babies Policy. Whilst we love our children it is important you organise a sitter for them prior to you leaving for your treatment. Our Clientele come to our Day Spa for relaxation, peace and quiet. Our clientele want to have an enjoyable experience taking in our unique ambiance. We appreciate your understanding. In addition, no children are covered under Spa insurance policy - the Salon & Spa environment can pose risky to young children as we have a wide variety of hot tools, large equipment, steamers and extremely hot wax pots throughout our premise.
COMMUNAL SPA AREAS
The spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect the peacefulness and privacy of other guests by:
- Keeping your voice low, as treatments are in progress throughout the Spa. This courtesy will also be extended to you.
- Please ensure your mobile phone it is on silent or vibrate only and we request that you leave it in the locker provided.
GUEST AMMENITIES & FACILITIES
When your treatment is a hydrotherapy treatment, a robe, foot wear and disposable underwear will be provided for you to wear along with a locker for your personal belongings.
We advise you to leave all your personal valuables and jewellery at home. We are not liable for the safety of your valuable items.
You may choose to wear your own swimwear when having a hydrotherapy treatment or whilst utilizing the steam or spa facilities. Please keep in mind some treatments may dirty or stain these items.
Our therapists are trained to observe client modesty at all times during treatments with specific draping techniques, and are comfortable if you choose to not wear underwear during your treatment.
Eden Spa has a relaxation lounge areas which are there for your pre and post treatment enjoyment. We provide some complimentary non-alcoholic beverages before or after the completion of your treatment.
Our therapists are highly trained professionals and, are more than willing and able to answer all of your treatment related questions. If you would prefer to keep a relaxing silence, your therapist will take this cue from you.
To ensure your complete safety and enjoyment of your spa experience, please notify our Receptionists at time of booking any treatments or programs any medical conditions, prescription medication, physical ailments or disabilities as some services may be contra-indicated. We may need to request a medical certificate from your health expert for certain medical conditions.
Pregnant women and individuals with varicose veins should avoid all heat treatments. Following any heat treatment it is important that you rest and not participate in any vigorous activity for at least one hour. We recommend you drink plenty of water and wait an hour after meals before any treatments. Health experts recommend that you receive only one heat treatment per day.
Written parental or guardian permission is required for teens under 17 years of age.
Please keep in mind to allocate time to find a parking spot before your treatment. There is timed parking behind the premises and on Argyle St, Camden.