Bathing sounds easy right?
There are a lot of do’s and don’ts when It comes to bathing. For example, having a super hot bath can strip moisture from our skin, leaving you to work overtime nourishing your skin again!
Here are a few easy tips to help you enjoy your bath, without drying your skin out!
- Add hydrating oils to your bath: This will help protect your skin from losing moisture.
- Moisturise immediately after hopping out: especially while your skin is still dewy.
- Leave the bathroom door closed: keep the moisture inside the room to prevent more moisture loss. Besides, we all love the privacy!
- Wear a lip balm: Heat will often draw moisture from the lips.
- Add essential oils to your diffuser, not your bath: Using essential oils can damage our skin long term, and sensitise it.
Are you excited to step up your bath game? #edenspas