Skin Needling is one of our most advanced skin treatments at Eden Spa. This treatment punctures the skin, so it is crucial that we protect our skin barrier as it begins to heal.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and always wear an SPF daily, even inside. At this time, your skin is super sensitive to the sun and it’s important to avoid any sun exposure for the following week. We recommend using a 50+ SPF, our top pic is the Mesoestetic Sunscreen.
- Try not to touch or pick at your skin. You have just received a deep cleanse on the skin and picking or touching may cause irritation, if you need to touch your face, always wash your hands before.
- Don’t use any skincare products that contain active ingredients for the next few days. Your skin is super sensitive at the moment, so this may cause irritation and will affect your results.
- Avoid exercising for the remainder of the day after your treatment. The excess heat and sweat may be overbearing to your skin which can lead to infection, extended redness or an adverse reaction.
- Avoid using makeup for the next 24 hours after your treatment. It is important that we allow our skin barrier to heal and using makeup brushes and products can irritate the skin.
- Drink plenty of water and keep hydrated to assist in faster healing.
Haven't experienced Skin Needing with us before or perhaps you need to rebook your next treatment? Click here to secure an appointment with us!